Pan-American Life Conference and Media Center is here to ensure your event meets all of your expectations. In an effort to provide the hightest quality of food, beverage and service, there are several guidelines we follow.
The menu items listed the most often requested. However, a customerized menu can be created to meet any occasion.
Pan-American Life Conference and Medai Center catering services are proviced by Sodexo.
All outside food and beverage is prohibited.
Ordering Procedures for Conference Center Events
- Rooms must be reserved with Sodexo at the Pan-American Life Conference and Media Center at (504) 561-1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If food and beverage is required for your function, please notify the meeting planner when booking your event.
- A final guaranteed attendance is required 72 hours prior to your scheduled event.
- Please inform the meeting planner of any additional requirements for your event as they occur.
- Prices listed in this guide are for catering in the Pan-American Life Conference and Media Center.
- There is a $200.00 minimum catering order for events held after 5 pm and anytime on weekends.
- A charge will be applied if additional service attendants are requested.
- 10.75% sales tax and 20% Administrative Charge will be applied to all catering services.
- Catering services will be invoiced through Sodexo Services, Inc.